What is Bethel Learning Center?
- Tutoring service for home school families in and around our community as they seek to enhance and maximize the educational experiences of their children.
- Partner with parents as they pursue alternatives to traditional public education.
- Assist students in academic courses, life skill classes, service projects, off-site learning experiences, and other assignments.
- Provide a non-traditional educational experience for home school families through smaller classes in a Christ centered learning environment.
- Present an affordable opportunity to further enhance the overall educational experience of homeschool families.
- Equip parents to have full ownership over the education of their children.
- Classes offered for children K-8th
- Classes run Monday through Friday, 9:00am-2:00pm
- Partial week options available-Download Handbook and Course Sign-Up Forms below for more details
2017 – 2018 Applications and Registration – Due May 31st
2017-2018 Applications can be downloaded here – New Student Application.pdf
To view a copy of our current handbook you can download it here – Bethel Learning Cooperative Handbook.pdf
Download Elementary (K-5) Individual Course Registration Form here – Elementary Course Sign Up.pdf
Download Middle School (6-8) Individual Course Registration Form here – Middle School Course Sign Up.pdf
Feel free to contact us by clicking HERE!
The mission of Bethel Learning Center is to proclaim the Good News of the Gospel and to provide a religious and academic atmosphere that, in cooperation with the parents, guides each student to develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially, so that each is prepared to live and serve in a changing society as a self-respecting citizen.
As our top priority and responsibility, in partnering with parents, the model at Bethel Learning Center will kindle motivation to change the world as Christian Leaders.
Faith is more than religion class.
- Faith is an ever-present and necessary part of our curriculum.
- Through daily prayer, Christian religious services, and religious education we enhance students’ learning and growth.
Lifelong learning is our goal.
- Each student has God-given gifts, and it is our responsibility to provide a variety of instructional approaches to support their individual learning.
- Only through commitment to continuous improvement are we able to assist students in becoming confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
Our foundation is our community.
- All members of our faith community–parents, tutors, leadership team—share in the responsibility of developing each student’s potential and of promoting the mission of our BLC.
- Integrity, leadership, and respect for one another are the core elements of the behavior we expect.
- The foundation we set in our students lasts a lifetime.